venerdì 16 ottobre 2015

MY SCHOOL!

My new school is called "Galileo Galilei" and is situated in front of Palazzo Ducale. It's very large and old and has got 3 floors, with over 18 classrooms. I'm on the second floor, in 1LA. In my classroom there are 9 desks, a computer, a blackboard and a multimedia board. There are 18 students, 3 boys and 15 girls. They are very friendly and I like them. Irma sits next to me, she is one of my best friends. She's from Mondragone and she is very good. 
In my floor there is also a science laboratory. On the third floor there are languages laboratories and Maths laboratories, with 6 classrooms.
On the first floor there are the secretary room, other classrooms and the auditorium. Out there are lots of trees and a massive gym, with the building of a music course.
My teachers are very good: my English teacher is slim, tall and she has brown eyes and long blond hair. She is very funny and sweet.
That's it for now, bye!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento